Now everyone has burnt a pan in some time of there life, haven’t they? Well we have great news! Throw away those rubber gloves, put down that brillo pad and wipe that brow. At Cleaner and Clearer we have the solution just for you 🙂
This solution is chemical free, cuts down scrubbing time and most importantly, allows you to keep your favourite pan without throwing it away.
What You Need:
1 cup of water (give or take depending on the size of your pan)
1 cup of vinegar
2 tablespoons of baking soda
A burnt stainless steel pan that was left empty and unattended on a heated hot plate. Oh dear!.
A scourer, yep, a scourer. We promised a great idea to get your pan clean, but unfortunately you’re still going to need some elbow grease!
1. Grab your pan and fill the bottom with water.
2. Grab your vinegar and pour in a decent amount.
3. Place your pan on the stove and bring it to boil. By magic, you should start to see your pan getting cleaner already.
4. Now the magic part, removing your pan and add the baking soda. Don’t worry if it starts fizzing all over the place. Just let the magic do its work!
5. Empty the pan and grab the scourer. If you still have some left, put a little more dry baking soda.
6. Hey presto! Make yourself a cup of tea and feel proud. You’re a clean God/dess.