The term ‘Cleaner and Clearer ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1008 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6AL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cleaner and Clearer’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Acceptance of our survey/estimate/quote shall be deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Where the cleaning process is carried out at the customers own premises:
(a) The customer shall be responsible for the provision of water and 13 amp electricity.
(b) The customer shall be responsible for the removal of all furniture, goods and breakables for the purpose of cleaning. The Company will not accept responsibility for any damage caused to furniture, goods or chattels not removed by the customer unless damage has occurred as a direct result of negligence or lack of care on the part of the Company or its servants.
(c) Unless otherwise agreed prior to work commencing, it is accepted that stationary items such as televisions, side cabinets, book cases, wall units, filing cabinets etcetera will remain in place and no cleaning will be carried out beneath these units, the same will apply into closets and cupboards.
(d) In accordance with current health and safety legislation, all waste will be disposed of via household sewage disposal pipes, i.e. lavatory.
2. Spot and Stain treatment will be carried out with the following understanding:
(a) We will endeavour to note, identify and remove all spots and stains requiring treatment, however the entire removal of some spots and stains are not guaranteed due to the staining properties of the products i.e. tannin, rust ,DIY spotting agents etcetera.
(b) Results limited by the material composition or fitting, will be determined and qualified by the operative; any further cleaning attempts will be at the customer’s expense and subject to signed insurance waiver.
(c) Any additional spots and stains discovered or introduced after our survey and requiring treatment shall be deemed separate to our original contract.
3. Whilst the Company will take reasonable care of the customers goods:
(a) It does not accept responsibility for shrinkage or colour migration arising out of or as a result of manufacturing defects. Nor does the Company accept any responsibility for adverse effects caused by any prior cleaning agent or method being introduced to the contracted area and not previously advised to the Company.
(b) Liability cannot be accepted for colour run or migration due to manufacturers using non-colourfast dyes or markers in frames, trimmings, padding, stuffing, piping sewing threads, linings and valances.
(c) The Company requires that all items to be cleaned plus fixings and adhesives are in good condition. Any re-fixing or repairs will be subject to additional charge. No responsibility can be accepted for claims arising from wear, fading, pile shading, rot, mildew or infestation.
(d) It does not accept responsibility for re-soiling once the cleaning of an area or item is complete.
(e) Existing carpet and fabric protectors can be reduced or removed and no guarantee is given with regard to their subsequent effectiveness.
(f) Queries regarding this work must be raised verbally within 24 hours and in writing within 7 days.
4. Payment terms are strictly on completion of any work undertaken. Cash, cheque or bank transfer accepted. Any charges incurred from cheques not being honoured will be payable by the customer. Any discounts offered will be removed if payments not made within 7 days.
5. Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours prior to the date and time the work was to be carried out. Cancellations giving less then 24 hours notice will be charged for 50% of the original quote. Cancellations giving less then 12 hours notice will be charged in full.
6. Please follow these general care guidelines:
(a) Please be aware of the cleaning equipment and cables and avoid contact with them at all times. Please also avoid treading over cables as they are a tripping hazard.
(b) To speed up drying times and weather permitting keep internal doors and windows open.
(c) Furniture protectors should not be removed until you are sure that the carpets are completely dry. Wood dyes and furniture studs may otherwise permanently stain your carpet.
(d) Take care when walking from damp carpets onto hard floor surfaces as moisture may make footing slippery.
If you have any queries or require advice please do not hesitate to contact us. Our details are noted overleaf.
Public Liability and Treatment Risk Insured.
Quotations valid for 30 days from survey date.
Customers are required to remove additional grill pans from ovens before we clean.
If internal glass on doors are lose we may refuse to clean the door to prevent further damage. Our operatives don’t repair appliances and will notify you of any damage before we proceed to clean.
We use the water fed pole pure water system to clean your windows externally. This involves filtering the water to remove all of the impurities without the use of chemicals.